Lecturer(s): asist. dr. Kravanja Aljoša, prof. dr. Kobe Zdravko, v.zn.sod.dr. Hajdini Simon
- Descriptive and prescriptive-normative discourse on society.
- The individual and society.
- Nature and culture
- Philosophy of the social sciences: the methodology of social science, game theory in social science
- Morality as a social system: the theory of personal identity, the basic questions of moral philosophy, basic schools of moral philosophy (Aristotle, Kant, Bentham), moral individualism, moral pluralism of modern societies and human rights; tolerance theories.
- Politics and government: legitimation of power, political organization, problems and gaps in the understanding of the democratic order, the public, privacy, and civil society.
- Law and basic questions of philosophy of law: natural law theory and legal positivism.
- Economy and political economy: the relationship between economics and political, Marx's critique ofpolitical economy.
- The challenges of global society: globalization, terrorism and sustainable development.