Didactic of Literature 2
Study Cycle: 2
Lecturer(s): prof. dr. Žbogar Alenka
• Diverse methods and strategies of teaching literature. Diverse forms of work in literature lessons.
• Preparing for a variety of methodological and strategic approaches to literature lessons.
• Grading and evaluating skills and competences in literature lessons.
• Methods and types of assessment and grading.
• Learning plans for literature lessons: tradition and contemporary approaches.
• Learning Resources for Literature class: composition and use; Audiovisual resources in literature lessons, ICT use options.
• Literature and language instruction: links and specificities; A place in the school system, social significance.
• From the history of literary lessons and Didactic of literature
• Methodology of research in the field of Didactic of Literature.