Didactic of Literature 1
Study Cycle: 2
ECTS credit: 3
Lecturer(s): izr. prof. dr. Žbogar Alenka
• Definition of the Didactic of literature.
• The ingredients of teacher skills to teach literature.
• The importance of literary lessons in moderability to develop individual personality and social integrity.
• Didactic structure of literature lessons. Objectives, methods, principles for the selection and distribution of content; Literary targets at individual stages and types of schools.
• Methods of hearing fiction in the classroom: The method of school interpretation and the method of problem-creative instruction, etc.
• Teacher's preparation for literature lessons.